After hearing publishers and sales managers say how hard it is to find, train and retain good sales people, PMA commissioned sales trainer Ryan Dohrn of BrainSwell Media to write a custom-branded sales training program.
Sets of 4 Playbooks and Workbooks are included in your PMA membership and will be mailed to you in July 2019. If you would like to order more sets for current or future sales training, please use the form to order more at $15 per set including shipping.
The PMA Sales Training Playbook includes:
- Understanding the power of the local parenting media space
- How to secure meetings with key decision makers
- Best social media resources to shape your pitch to prospects
- How to write a good sales e-mail
- Effective subject lines to maximize open rates
- Overcoming objections
- How to create comprehensive proposals that to not overwhelm the advertiser
- Bonus section on the Top 55 Media Sales Tips
The companion Workbook is a tool for publishers and sales managers to see how well the trainees are understanding the concepts in the book with quizzes and the opportunity for trainees to write about what they learned in each chapter.
Ryan Dohrn will be hosting 6 webinars in September and October 2019 and each webinar will follow a chapter in the book:
Chapter 4, September 24, 12Noon EST
Chapter 5, October 1, 12Noon EST
Chapter 6, October 8, 12Noon EST
Chapter 7, October 15, 12Noon EST
Chapter 8 + Bonus Chapters, October 22, 12Noon EST